Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Lettuce Get It On...

Check out this shit people! There's a restaurant in NYC where tons of regulars head in everyday for lunch to get a nutritious salad with all the usual accoutrements. Spinach, cherry tomatoes, feta, maybe some pine nuts... oh and maybe a phone number or two.

That's right. The newest Dating Site/App to alter our very existence, is in fact centered around salads. SALADS!



What's amazing, and most people who spend enough time with me know, is that I can't eat salads. Nope, about 5 years ago, my genius doctor realized my midget, Jewish digestive system was incapable of dealing with raw vegetables. So, once again, I'm ostracized from another romantic organization meant to connect soul mates. Though, there is a gluten free option. Question: Is semen gluten free?

Anywhoooo, apparently saladmatch.com has been a long time coming, as the chain started off as a singles scene and basically begged for a digital companion. Are my dental visits gonna become digitized, cause I might start going if so.

So, if there are any NYer's out there who don't have IBS and want to try out this App, let me know and I'll feature you on the blog. Ok fine, I'll pay for your damn salad AND feature you on the blog. Just make sure you ask for the salad to be tossed.





1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! Maybe semen is gluten free as long as they have not eaten any at least 8 hours prior??? Kinda like pineapple!! lol

    ReplyDelete