Monday, September 9, 2013

Since It's High Holiday Season...


I took 6  years of Hebrew and I still have no idea what this says. I need the vowels, which for you goys, are taken out in script. They're little symbols under each letter that make it easier for non speaking Hebrew individuals. Anyway, I get these emails from Israel from time to time and always wonder what they expect from the receiving end. Are they asking for help? Am I supposed to send them non-kosher goodies from America like jello or pork rhines? Am I to assume he wants to date me? Does El Al do last minute deals? Will I recognize him by his blueish shadow? Screaming, "Montifuri! Mountain of fury, where are you???" I want some shwarma.

Dating is fun!


2 comments:

  1. He's basically saying "let's do this." Literally translated, I think it says "Determined to do this first," but I think it's an expression. A lame one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm such a nerd - I knew that .gif was from Season 2 episode 2 of Star Trek Next Generation.

    P.P.S. This could be why I'm single.

    ReplyDelete