Friday, August 23, 2013

My Mom and her Spam


Anyone been receiving spam emails like the one above.... or below?


No? Just her? Well, last week Mom started receiving these and started forwarding them to me as if I could stand to be on yet another online site. "Cam, thought you might be interested? Couldn't hurt."
Then she said to use it for research/fodder for the blog. Now, she's blaming MY BLOG for receiving these and claiming that she didn't start receiving them until she started reading the damn blog. 

Here's the thing, if it were any of the rest of you, I'd look into the possibility of issues with cookies, google+, etc. However, this is the same woman who looks at the side advertisements on AOL, which is still her preferred email provider as well as her web news source, and CLICKS on them because "I was just looking for new Danskos?! How did they know?" 

She's also asked for the blog several times. Meaning, how does she read the blog. Asked if she could download the app. A month ago she thought an app was a bacon wrapped shrimp but since the schools are now utilizing iPads for educational programs, she suddenly knows the term. Still has no idea where to get one or how they're made or how fucking expensive they are to create because if she did, she'd know my fucking blog was not a fucking app! 

Anyway, I love my mom, and if you're receiving the same email spam as my mother, let me know. If not, let me know. 

Thanks, 
Management

Shit's too damn hard


No comments:

Post a Comment