Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Camel

One of my ex's emailed me today suggesting I put my real picture up on the blog and not my alter ego. He said I was prettier than a camel, but let me make it clear, that that's not entirely true.

Exhibit 1: Inhaling air.

Now, let's take a look at a camel. Have you ever laid eyes on a more naturally beautiful creature?

Miss Saudi Arabia 2011. Also, I can't pull off a red lip.

I have no tact. I could've sworn these guys were dressed up like twin cream puffs. I like cherries!

Very happy they weren't filled

Here is a handsome fellow in costume just working that jaw line. His complexion allows him the freedom to wear any color of the rainbow. 
Lives in a desert, not Brooklyn you hipster douche

This is my duck face:

This is a camel's:
Collagen is for Lohan's and Taylor Armstrong

This is me breakdancing:

This is a camel in a Pakistani parade:
Look at that form? Like a gazelle! 

Me eating:

Camel eating:

Ok fine, none of us are cute eating! Except puppies. Which, let's admit, I have far physically in common with...


3 comments: