Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Profile of the Day

About Me

Looking for smart and funny human female who is open for fun and spontaneous time with me dumpoet at htm ale

My life and ambitions

I don't want to be a sex object anymore. I want to be in the relationship.

A brief history of my life

Currently, a major motion picture.

My perfect first date

Surprise me!

On our first date, remind me to tell you the story about...

My fight with Chuck Norris. Actually, no, don't remind me.

The things I could never live without

are just material things. I could not care less.

For fun, I like to…

Destroy a beautiful theory with an ugly fact

On Friday and Saturday nights I typically...

am

I'm looking for…

If you are fun-loving, intelligent, imaginative and witty, warm and out-going... you are probably already overqualified.

My ideal relationship

"All I wanna do is zooma zoom zoom zoom and aboom boom." In other words, a relationship with a future.

My past relationships

Avoid the women that only perceive me as a sexual symbol. I'm more than a piece of arse!

You should definitely message me if you…

are looking for a 25,000-night stand.

I choose...



No comments:

Post a Comment